Thursday, February 27, 2014

are you friggin' kidding me?

-----> -----> EXTRA - EXTRA - READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! OPENING NIGHT of RENT at NEW LINE THEATRE is SOLD OUT!!!<----- <-----

We just found out last night. Are you friggin' kidding me? Already, over 500 tickets have been reserved, and more than 200 people are so excited-interested-intrigued to see our musical that they bought bought out opening night, all in advance...wow! Thank You St. Louis!! Thank You for supporting fine arts, local theatre, local and emerging-working actors, and just thank you for braving the cold to come support us. THANK YOU!

We have sitzprobe for Act One tonight, and I am so looking forward to adding in that band! Justin has been an excellent pianist (like damn) and a great music director, but it's hard to rehearse a ROCK OPERA (and really feel it) with just a piano or a keyboard...ya know? Bring 'em on.

Since we began doing full runs, my confidence has grown, and I've started to have some fun with my individual roles. I'm keeping my finger's crossed, that this trend continues. I still may never know all the words to Christmas Bells, haha, but that remains to be seen. 
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment